- Restaurant serving: Pizza, wings, breadsticks, dipped ice cream sundaes & cones, jumbo Cinnamon rolls and more. Current menu is available provided at check-in or available at lodge
- Coin operated arcade games, pool table and free-to-use ping pong.
- Fitness Center for registered Bear Paw Resort guests ages 16 and up; ages 14 & 15 accompanied by an adult.
- Free DVD movie sign-out, games, and books available at the Lodge.
- Food orders close at 7:30 p.m., lodge closes at 8:00.
- 2 Large swim rafts
- 6′ x 22′ Foam Shark Watermat
- Curvy water slide for the children at the main beach
- 5 Stand-up Paddleboards
- 3 Aqua cycle pontoon style paddle boats for up to 4 people
- 5 Sit-on-Kayaks
- Adult & Youth Aqua Paddlers
- Chaise Lounges at beach
- Playground; Huge Rainbow Castle with Spiral slide, Rock climbing wall, Swings and baby swing. Children will sleep great after this playground. Hours sunrise to sunset.
- We have two sandy beach areas for enjoyment
- Private campfire pit at each cabin
- Shuffleboard Court
- Bocce Ball sign-out at the Lodge
- Cornhole – bags sign-out at the Lodge
- Charcoal Grills & Picnic Tables
THINGS TO DO OUTSIDE THE RESORT
- Brookside Golf Course – across the street
- Blueberry Pines Golf, Menahga
- Headwaters Golf Club, Park Rapids
- Bears Den Golf Course, Park Rapids
BIKE TRAILS AND RENTALS
- Itasca Sports Inc, Itasca State Park
- Northern Cycle, Park Rapids – Heartland Bike Trail
Welcome ATV riders:
We have beautiful ATV trails surrounding Two Inlets Lake to take advantage of within a mile from the resort. Now with the new Lodge you can enjoy the snack bar for a quick bite before you hit the trails. Please call ahead for further information and check out the Forest Riders Trail map below for more info.
What to do in the Park Rapids area?
Park Rapids area is beautiful here in northern Minnesota. We are only ten miles south of Itasca State Park where the Headwaters of the Mighty Mississippi begin. There are opportunities to enjoy many things within a 20 minute drive of the Resort such as: Park Rapids is great for shopping the specialty stores. Also there is a town called Dorset, famous for the “little town with the most restaurants”, great places to dine out. For those who love to golf, well you will have 4 nearby courses to choose from; one is in walking distance. And don’t forget our great paved trails for biking, rollerblading, jogging, and walking all available on the Heartland, Paul Bunyan, and Itasca trails. Nearby, have fun at Evergreen Fun Park with miniature golf, go-karts, bumper boats and more. For something a little further away, you can take a 2 hour drive to Fargo, ND, 45 minutes to Detroit Lakes or Bemidji, 1 hour to Walker, or 2 hours to Brainerd, MN. Or you can just relax at our peaceful family resort.